- Do you book flights? simpley No
- How will my tee times be confirmed? We provide you with your confirmation with all the details of your booking. Once full payment has been made we will issue the vouchers for the tour package which need to be presented at the hotel or course that you have requested.
- What happens if it rains? We will do our best to accommodate but If the golf course is open they will expect you to play and if you choose not to, they will not offer a refund. If the course has space and you are able to play another day many courses will allow you to change the day. However, if a course closes due to bad weather then we will try to find you another course that is playable. There is about 1% chance of terrible weather.
- What is High Season for golf on the Costa del Sol?High Season is September, October, November, February, March, April and May. The prices for golf are at their highest during these months – although some courses do still offer very good value even during this period so please check with us to find out who has offers available. The Summer period June, July and August is when the prices are at their lowest. During December and January the courses offer some good deals and with the lower price of accommodation it makes it a good time to visit the Costa del Sol. For full details see our Special Offers on this website.
- Is the weather good for Golf in Spain in the Winter?Normally it is very good for golf, between 16 and 20 degrees f. It does rain – and it can happen anytime between October and April – it is not as pleasant as when the sun is shining. We always recommend Winter golfers to bring their waterproofs with them – just in case!
- How do I find the golf courses on the Costa del Sol? Just goto the costa del sol page and click on the course name there is a google map location.
- Is the dress code for golf different in Spain? Same as everywhere else, look good, feel good, play good
- Do I have to bring my own golf clubs? No, hire them here
We act as Agents for the various suppliers of your holiday and their individual Terms & Conditions apply to your booking.